EsportsConstruct complies with the DPA (2018). You will find information on this page detailing our compliance with the act and clear explanations on how we capture, store and use your data.
• EsportsConstruct - means the brand EsportsConstruct owned and operated by EsportsConstruct GmbH, a company registered in Germany with company registration number HRB 64961 and operating from Maikammer, Germany.
• Transact - means any type of transaction, be it data transfer to / from EsportsConstruct, payments, use of services or products provided by EsportsConstruct, including both tangible and intangible forms.
If you choose to transact with EsportsConstruct i.e. for subscription of any products and / or services or use of EsportsConstruct's website, apps or other digital medium, you may be asked to provide your personal information including but not limited to name, identification card number, mailing address, phone number(s), email address(es), contact preferences. Where you intend to use EsportsConstruct's website, apps or digital media for purposes of making transactions involving online payments, your credit card information may also be collected for the purpose of processing your payments.
You will also be required to explicitly provide your consent to the provision of your personal information aforementioned in the form and manner as indicated in the registration process,failing which you will not be able to subscribe for the products and / or services or register for the use of our website.
Your personal information will be used or processed for the following purposes:
• assessing your application or continued provisioning of the products and / or services (whichever is applicable);
• finance operations including to verify and process payment, billing and billing enquiries;
• customizing advertisements and content on EsportsConstruct's website(s) and the sites of EsportsConstruct and its group of companies and brands (for further information on the EsportsConstruct's group of companies, please read about EsportsConstruct)
• responding to your enquiries;
• research purposes including historical and statistical purposes and analysis;
• general operation and maintenance of the products and / or services provided including audit and its related website(s);
• verification purposes;
• matching any data held by EsportsConstruct or its group of companies relating to you from time to time;
• provide you with regular communications from EsportsConstruct relating to the products and / or services provided;
• investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service or products improvement;
By submitting your information to EsportsConstruct, you hereby consent and authorise EsportsConstruct to process and verify any information about you from any third party, especially credit bureau or credit reference agencies, which EsportsConstruct may require in connection with your application for any of EsportsConstruct's products and / or services and/or review of the existing account with EsportsConstruct. Such consent and authorization will extend to any information obtained from any of the account(s) presently maintained for you, any new application for any form of services rendered or products provided by EsportsConstruct, such historical financial or credit records, data or information whether or not provided personally or by any other sources relating to you which was collected, received, captured, compiled, secured and/or obtained by EsportsConstruct through or by whatever means or methods or forms.
If you choose to register and transact with EsportsConstruct, your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with other EsportsConstruct subsidiary or agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other EsportsConstruct Subsidiary or agencies.
EsportsConstruct may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:
• third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
• any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies;
• any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which EsportsConstruct has engaged to fulfill its obligations to you; and
• any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of EsportsConstruct's rights or business;
• EsportsConstruct's service providers or agents who are involved in providing the products and / or services;
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
Your personal information may be disclosed due to reasons of law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities and any disclosure will be to such public and governmental authorities only. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
If you would like to request access or correction of your personal information or where you elect to limit EsportsConstruct's right to process your personal information, you may contact EsportsConstruct Contact Center or you can visit the nearest EsportsConstruct office. Any request of access to correct personal information may be subjected to a fee and also to applicable provisions in the GDPR.
However, we reserve the right to decline requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith.We may review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations. The latest version of the Privacy Notice will be made available at contact EsportsConstruct.
If you have any queries or complaints about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at contact EsportsConstruct via our Contact Us section or you can call EsportsConstruct's office at:
• T: +49 6321 9542818
• E: firstname.lastname@example.org